- Age requirements: 23-36 years
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in soil and water conservation and desertification control is preferred.
2. Master the design of soil and water conservation engineering and the preparation of soil and water conservation programs, and have strong consulting and design capabilities.
3. Strong writing ability, can use CAD and other related software to draw.
4. Have strong drawing review ability and on-site coordination ability.
5. Prepare water conservation plan and acceptance for construction projects, familiar with relevant laws and regulations of the industry.
Lianying Talent Network Tips: It is illegal for an employer to charge applicants in any name (such as deposits, confidentiality fees, medical examination fees, Taobao drilling, etc.), please be vigilant! Report
this as soon as you
find it out >>